Thursday 23 February 2012

Perspective

David told me hes doing the Iron Man Triathlon........thats 3.86km swim, 180km bike and then a full martathon 42km. OMG! I actually think people are crazy!
My challenge seems kinda pathetic now. hehehe. Im going to have to challenge him to a Bollywood dance class...see how he copes with that!

On a side note im going see how much in shape I get training for this. As well as the 2 days in the gym with the trainer, im doing doing 2 or 3 extra workouts swimming, running and cycling (max half an hour each time im guessing) PLUS my regular dance classes and courses. I think im taking july and aug off to recover from all this! Im trying to eat as healthy as I can (chocolate is my vice) , and i`ve never really been a big drinker so less alcohol is no problem.

Of course this is all so i can look good in a bikini in the summer not just the triathlon :-P

My weight right now is 55.4kg, i wont post my measurements....ill just keep a note of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment