Monday 12 March 2012

2 weeks in

Well its true what they say....your bum does hurt less from the bike saddle. :-D
ive been doing something nearly everyday for 2 weeks now, its definetely to get myself motivated and Im actually having fun. This evening run by the river was lovely. Athletico Madrid fans would love the view!

My jogs are now my choreography inspiration times, so if you see someone running past you in fuchia pink headphones doing a sudden hand movement....thats me!

I tried the bike route in Casa de Campo yesterday, oh my god that hill. People jogging went past me faster then i could pedal. I didnt stop, but I wanted to cry and sorry Garret (my cycle buddy now it seems! Great singer by the way..check out his band "Track Dogs" ) for being a moaning minnie. He was great, distracting me by chatting so I couldnt "feel" the pain. I will have to try it a few more time to feel confident that I can actually do it.

I guess Im getting into a routine now.
Weight wise..ill update on thurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment